Createalytics understands the complexities of introducing new technology to existing processes. Minimizing impacts on existing material flows and enterprise business applications makes for a smooth technology transition. To ensure our partners success, we’ve developed a comprehensive set of services focused on RFID enablement. From concept development, to system implementation, to 24 x 7 support, Createalytics’s portfolio of services provides total support for your RFID initiative.
Our highly qualified team has extensive experience in a wide range of business application demanding RFID technologies. Our deep knowledge of RFID physics, ability to understand enterprise software makes us an ideal partner for your RFID needs. We provide complete range of RFID services and take responsibility of the hardware, software, middleware, and application software in order to provide our customers with a unified solution.
- We help you gain a clear understanding of how RFID technology can be applied in your environment to meet your business objectives. We provide assistance throughout the lifecycle of your RFID solution.
- We provide assistance throughout the lifecycle of your RFID solution
- Leveraging our experience implementing RFID solutions around the world, we can help ensure your RFID solution is architected specifically for your business, processes and environment.
- Our team utilizes best practices that minimize the impact on your productivity during implementation, enabling you to realize the benefits of your RFID system sooner.
- Customer Services programs are designed to ensure maximum uptime and a low total cost of ownership.
CAS RFID Services can help you define a strategy for, plan, design, integrate, implement and manage your radio frequency identification (RFID) environment - increasing productivity and reducing costs by providing line of business executives with improved visibility to assets, inventory and finished products. Use real-time data collection to trace manufacturing lifecycle from raw materials to end users. Enhance partner and vendor collaboration to help drive down costs and accelerate efficiency.
With CAS's structured service products and vast RFID experience, you can save time, reduce initial implementation costs and lower total cost of ownership.
CAS RFID Services can help you:
- Integrate real-time data capture with business processes to reduce time to market
- Track mobile assets to reduce loss and theft.
- Optimally manage work in process and logistics networks.
- Build a secure, responsive and flexible supply chain - to ultimately deliver value to your end customers.
Current Challenges: Radio frequency identification (RFID) is helping retailers around the world improve customer satisfaction and increase sales by tracking goods and assets across the globe from the point of manufacturing to the retail point-of-sale. RFID technologies can provide traceability and real-time control to retailers helping them meet customer and regulatory requirements while improving efficiency and profitability across retail value chain.
What CAS Provides: CAS helps retailers access real time, consistent and accurate information through its RFID technology enabled identification and tracking solutions. CAS solution offerings integrate capabilities and assets across the entire RFID stack, enabling it to deliver complete solutions from developing the business case to the deployment and testing of the hardware and software.
CAS offers a comprehensive range of capabilities for organisations planning to introduce RFID technology.
Our capabilities and services include:
- Technology selection : working with industry leading partners
- Solution design & development : creating the software platform
- Custom tag design : specialised tags for individual customers
- Training and implementation : putting RFID to work