Createalytics has a dedicated SharePoint Practice that focuses on portal development, content management and process management. Our SharePoint Solutions help transform a company’s customer/employee experience by unleashing the power of web 2.0 technologies while creating a delightful user experience. Our solutions span across industry verticals, addressing the key business pain points. The reusable frameworks help in delivering quicker solutions, reducing cost for the customer.
In addition to Sharepoint implementation, we focus on migration of legacy applications to SharePoint and integration of SharePoint with various lines of business applications.
The Createalytics Advantage
- Continuous support from CoE within Createalytics acts as a virtual extension of the project team
- Experienced and certified professionals and consultants to staff and manage projects
- Createalytics’s experience in offering innovative solutions enables us to constantly expand Library of knowledge objects that have been built based on the current and future client needs.
- A proven track record of delivering Portal Solutions for Content Management, Collaboration and Business Intelligence needs of customers, with focus on user experience.
- Createalytics’s Delivery Acceleration Methodology integrated with customized delivery processes, provides consistency of delivery, quality assurance, and on-time, on-budget performance.
CAS has a strong team of consultants who have been working on SharePoint solutions right from the initial version 2001 till the latest version 2013.
We provide the following SharePoint services to our customers.
- SharePoint 2010,2013 Installation, Setup and Configuration
- Upgrades / Migrations to SharePoint 2010
- Workflow creation and business process management
- Integrated development with Applications using ASP.NET, AJAX &SilverLight
- Business Intelligence Solutions using SharePoint, Excel Services, MS SQL Server 2008
- Business Scorecards and KPI’s using SharePoint and Performance Point Services
- Business Process Integration using SharePoint and BizTalk Server 2006/2009
- Integration with Business Applications like MS-CRM, MS-AX & SAP
- SharePoint 2010 Maintenance and Support
CAS capabilities for Sharepoint include
- Enterprise collaboration and portal strategies
- Governance models
- Content management strategy
- Cloud delivery options
- Program management
- Collaboration workspaces
- Internet and intranet B2B portals
- Customer self-Service portals
- Knowledge management portals
- Web 2.0 sites for any number of users, whether they are within a department or collaborating across the entire enterprise
- Infrastructure Services Assessment and capacity planning Performance engineering Application security Security audits and compliance Business continuity Disaster recovery strategies
- Assessment and capacity planning
- Performance engineering
- Application security
- Security audits and compliance
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery strategies